• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F5 pcb group buy...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
JeroenR said:
Are the boards still available? I would love to buy a set of amp boards.

I have plenty of boards in stock presently and they will last for a while so you can order anytime.

smyslow said:
may I ask you if the small rectifier boards are sold separately? I would need 4 of them. Or must I buy a universal PS pcb set which includes 6 rectifier boards. This would be ok for me too.

As promised earlier, small rectifier boards will be available free of charge, based on actual supply.

Below is the picture of universal PS board, I'm selling it at $30/pc. It will provide 2 positive supplies and one negative, also with the option for all 3 pin regulators.

I normally break off the right side rectifier pieces and those are available for free (you just need to donate $5 to a forum and in exchange I cover the shipping).

For those who need either a dual positive or symmetrical supply, I break off one of the other section, and ship the board at $20, shipping included.

More info here: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=1237660#post1237660

Attachments

• ps.jpg
    ps.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 1,282
Hi Peter,

today I received the universal PS board. Cool design, it's in fact very universal. Many thanks for the PS board and especially for the additional free of charge sent rectifier boards!

I will use the rectifier boards for a new build of an x-F5 (the one posted by EUVL). Actually I'm running only the standard version build up with your boards.

Regards, Uwe

Hi -

I received my Universal PS board order. Thanks...

Great boards - and thanks to the USPostal Services for the crappy service.
12 days from Canada to California... sometimes I wonder if the US is at war with Canada - it always takes forever to get small letters and packages. I've gotten stuff from Europe in much less time.

Sorry for venting about something over which no-one has any control.

The boards are works of art!!!!!

Peter Daniel said:
I got plenty of boards available and shipping is included in the price (that means $15/stereo pair)

Cool, that's great. Payment made for 2 stereo pairs. I'll probably start with 2 mono amps but might migrate to 2 stereo pairs later, or maybe have a go at a pair of A75's. Haven't quite decided yet, I'll see how they work out, and also how good my soldering skills are in practice!!

Thanks
Nick

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.