• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

DAC-END R (ES9018) full assembled board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
- Yes, I do. It is what I have tried to explain in my previous messages. At the minimum, the level is higher than which I listen usually.[/QUOTE
:(Hope it will be changed before I receive mine.
:eek:

Which type of output stage are you using ?

Have you open the jumps on DAC output connected to low ohm resistances ?

rredline Would be highly likely to order this together with the DAC sheild.:)[/QUOTE said:
Here is an image of the shield, it is about to be completed

Attachments

• shield DAC 32.1.jpg
    shield DAC 32.1.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 583
  • shield DAC 32.2.jpg
    shield DAC 32.2.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 564
Hi Andrea,
I have tried the USB Amanero input with Foobar (Windows XP):
- When I turn the DAC on, the display shows "44Khz", "USB link_". "LOCK".
- Then, when I start reading with Foobar, the display always shows "95KHz" even if sample rate is 44.1 kHz or ... or 192 kHz in Foobar. The signal reaches to the amplifier in each case.

Last edited:
I've put all the DAC shield.
Material: Copper-Nickel-Zinc
alloy C7521

This is a gift for all of you!
it looks like this picture
Some days I'll get it, and I will send it to everyone. However, you have to pay shipping , about 5 to 10$ .

You do want it, please let me know! Thank you

1. sipo75
2. Domi_78
3. bobkojek
4. Erlend Sæterdal
5. danielkol*2
7. kmajjo * 6

Hi Andrea,
I have tried the USB Amanero input with Foobar (Windows XP):
- When I turn the DAC on, the display shows "44Khz", "USB link_". "LOCK".
- Then, when I start reading with Foobar, the display always shows "95KHz" even if sample rate is 44.1 kHz or ... or 192 kHz in Foobar. The signal reaches to the amplifier in each case.

Have you installed the Amanero driver ?

Are you using the standard Direct Streaming output mode on Foobar2000 ?

the new discrete output stage

please waite me, i need finis sent all dac!

thank

Hi Quanghao,

I have the same questions as Danny. I would love to have the shield installed before shipping of my DAC.
If possible, can you also include the new discrete output stage?

I am not sure if I understand your post. Do you first send all the DACs and after that send the output stage or can you install it in the DAC, before sending?

Cảm ơn bạn rất nhiều! :)

Hi Quanghao,

I have the same questions as Danny. I would love to have the shield installed before shipping of my DAC.
If possible, can you also include the new discrete output stage?

I am not sure if I understand your post. Do you first send all the DACs and after that send the output stage or can you install it in the DAC, before sending?

Cảm ơn bạn rất nhiều! :)

HI!

DAC all ready.

The dac kit ready
I waited a few days shield

I send all DAC + Kit and shields for you!

So you would be waiting!

IV-The new design is in the design layout, I need time. Hope your understanding!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.