Aleph X heat sink thread

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Using bars is more convenient than angles, because they provide surface to mount front and rear panels as well. They are about the size you mentioned.

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 1,354
All,
I have started an "experiment" trying to put the dormant Wiki to good, actually to -some- use. Under 'everything else' there is a link to this Aleph-x heatsink thread. I thought it would be good to organize the list, to make it public so who ever is interested can quicly have a look at where we stand, and to avoid clogging Peter's or anyone else's mailbox like it happened to HiFiZen in the PCB purchase. We can leave this main thread free for comments and more important issues.
I would like to invite anyone who is interested to put their name on the list in the WIKI.
It's very likely that a much better way to do this could be found, I wonder what happens when multiple people want to edit the list at the same time. Hopefully is not too much of a problem.

thank you

Personally, I believe that the price is very good. It comes to about $33 USD. I would be picking up all local orders (Toronto and surrounding area) and members could get them directly from me. The US and the rest of Canadan orders would be shipped by R-Theta, with shipping payment on delivery. If anyone is interested in international shipment, please state your interest.

Shipping costs

This are just rough numbers and I didn't have a chance to talk about it in detail. While I was away, they left a message on my answering machine. For 4 pcs. I was quoted CAD 60 and for 8pcs. CAD 100 shipping charges to US.

Of course it has to be discussed in greater detail. He also said it may be more or less then that.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.