Aleph Ono (nearly) completed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
PCB order details

Hello,

I have ten orders up to now, so You will get the price for 15 orders from now, because I will order some more for me, and for people ordering later:

EUR 60,- for 2 Ono channels,
EUR 30,- for one power supply board.

You can run it with one or two power supplies, so please let me know if You want one or two PS PCBs, or none at all.

I will contact everyone who did show interest on january 18., with shipping/payment details. For the people here in Germany, bank transfer (Überweisung) should be ok, all others paypal or international bank transfer.
If You ordered, and did not get an email until January 19., please post here.

I will place the PCB order on january 20, and expect the boards here on February 5th.

If You contacted me already, please email me again, with Your address (for calculating the shipping charges) and for the number of power supply PCBs.

-peter

Hello Jarno,

the Ono boards are 250*100mm each, the power supply boards are 152 * 127 mm each.

All:
up to now I have about 20 orders, so we are slightly below the price for 15 orders. If nothing special happens, we will not get to the price for 50 sets. I will contact everyone tomorrow with all details.

Last chance to order now!

Peter

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.