Heatsinks for Bosoz?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I didnt get the boards yet but they should be here soon.
Kari told me he is OK and well, but I wanted to be discrete and didnt ask more.
All that matters is that Kari is OK and thaz he is getting in contact with the people that ordered boards.

Something else now.
I started another thread about parts for the BOSOZ which I think doesnt belong here.
So if anyone is interested look here:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=826527#post826527

diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
If you ordered parts!!

To remind everyone:
This is Coulomb's's request and the information will be useful to other people also if they help distribute. I will make a master list

PLEASE INCLUDE ALL INFO- some haven't!

------
Also would it be possible for you post a request on the Forum to get the current contact information and ship to addressess for the Parts GB particpants?
Forum ID
Proper name
Address
email
Phone #

I do have a hardcopy of the payed participants that I can cross reference to ensure only members who paid can claim there kits.
---------

(this is me Variac again):
Please send me this information by clicking on my e-mail and I will consolidate it for Anthony's use. We have also mentioned some members that have offered to help and Anthony seems interested in this as well.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.