2*18V O-core 1000VA group buy, any interest?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dr. ODD said:
Hi Magura

The Trafos arrived:) :) :)

They are looking very, very good:) I think they can meet the spec:cool: ;) :cool:

Thank you for your work

Bernhard

I'm glad they arrived, I honestly got a bit worried as it has taken a couple of days more that the danish postal services claimed it would.

As for the looks, I have never seen anything made better than theese trafo's are, and that goes for anything else than the looks as well. I was very positively surprised when I got them.....this could very well be the deal of the century :)

Magura:)

Magura said:
I guess you can find a part the answer to why you got no reply in the above post.

As things are now he is facing a fraud charge in the nearest future if he dos not give me a full refund, as he asked me to return the trafos, and so I did return them.

Magura :)

and the refund has taken place despite the fact that the content was destroyed due to poor packaging:whazzat:

For me a 100% loss:cannotbe:

Well.....

dcf said:

and the refund has taken place despite the fact that the content was destroyed due to poor packaging:whazzat:

For me a 100% loss:cannotbe:

Well.....

OK Christian, you want it, you got it.......

I got a partial refund (lost more than 100EUR).
It is correct that the parcel was destroyed (but not due to poor packaging) , but it was insured, all that had to be done to keep everybody happy was to claim the insurance, but that was not possible, since Christian Feickert did refuse to take the parcel back to the postal service and make a damaged parcel report. I fail to see why a damaged parcel report was not made.

So that Feickert has encountered a 100% loss is entirely due to his own actions, as for my loss....well it's entirely due to his actions as well.

Magura said:

OK Christian, you want it, you got it.......

I got a partial refund (lost more than 100EUR).
It is correct that the parcel was destroyed (but not due to poor packaging) , but it was insured, all that had to be done to keep everybody happy was to claim the insurance, but that was not possible, since Christian Feickert did refuse to take the parcel back to the postal service and make a damaged parcel report. I fail to see why a damaged parcel report was not made.

So that Feickert has encountered a 100% loss is entirely due to his own actions, as for my loss....well it's entirely due to his actions as well.

Ooops! More than 100 EUR is not correct. The difference was a 73,92 EUR.

Well, Morten I did not plan to start a flame on that. I think we both accepted on leaving the matter as is. I only was a little "upset" on seeing me being accused to fraud somebody which IS NOT my intention in any way. This is all I wanted to state - but this is a story from the past....

BTW., could you please post me some details on the transformers you now offer in this thread. Maybe they are of interest in the future? Also if there is an interest on the cores (as you only were unhappy with the wiring) just let me know.

I wish a happy Easter to everybody;-)

Greetz,

Chris

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.