Actual Pcb for Aleph-X - Can anyone help?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have become very interesting in building an Aleph-X. Having missed all the groupbuys, I went digging in huge Aleph-threads for a picture of the actual pcb so I could make a photoprint. I havn’t succeeded and I know that there a different variations of GRollins original diagram, but surely there be must be some pictures of actual pcb's somewhere. Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Joined 2003
Paid Member
I bought some PCB's in the last group buy, (No, I won't sell them :) ) but this is how I started:
It's real cheap, very funny to do and has good results.

/Hugo :)

Attachments

• mvc-220f.jpg
    mvc-220f.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 825
Email me when You want to have high resolution scans from up/downside of a PCB (still unstuffed) from the last Aleph-X PCB group buy.
That`s better than a photo!
Let me know what`s Your upper limit of file size (Kb) in order to receive via email. :)
I have to :sleep: now - but tomorrow when I come home from work I could make the scans.

X-Aleph PCB scans

I had several requests for the scans.
I tried (two times) to email them to everybody who wrote me but most of the emails came back again (Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender). Apparently the uncompompressed TIFF files were too big but also it seems that some of You can`t receive emails at all (in particular one guy from Hungary).

Now here are links to two JPG files. They`re about 400 - 500kb big. I think the resolution (450dpi scans) should be enough.

X-Aleph PCB - top side

X-Aleph PCB - bottom side

Please note that I cannot leave this files there for infinite time as I`ll probably need this web-space at some time. So please download them (but no need to hurry - they can stay there at least a couple of weeks) . Maybe somebody can host them permanently and post a link here.

Hope it helps.

Almost forgot to mention (for scaling this might be important):
the PCB measure 134,5 mm x 124,5mm

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.