IRFP044 Group Order

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
UPDATE

I'll be sending a blanket e-mail out to all those who haven't confirmed their order this evening to get ready for ordering the devices on Friday.

If you have already confirmed by e-mail do not be alarmed if you do not receive anything, take that as my conformation to you of your intentions.

I'll be sending out instructions for payment on Friday, again I will make this as simple as possible for all concerned.

For speed and security for all parties concerned PayPal is the preferred method but US money orders are welcome for anyone who will be waiting a while. I'm not sure on international money orders and I suspect that costs either end will make it less attractive for both parties (not sure to be totaly honest)

thanks again

Kevin

for the record this is who I have current conformations from

Rarkov, UK, 32
Bigparsnip, UK, 75
Magura, Denmark, 10
Primecase, USA, 50 (organiser?)
bzo, USA, 50
stefanobilliani, Italy, 50
audionut, USA, 50
Ruben, Switzerland, 50
jwb, USA, 50
Grimberg, USA, 50

April delivery

jormajj, Finland, 100 ..................confirmed
Kilowattski, USA, 100...................confirmed
leadbelly, Canada, 40 ..................confirmed
eratez,USA,25 ..........................confirmed
rwagter, The Netherlands, 50...........confirmed
kram, UK, 50............................confirmed
PsykoK, France, 200.....................confirmed
algar_emi, Canada,PQ, 50................confirmed

May Delivery

Eric, USA, 50...........................confirmed

Wait list

byteboy, The Netherlands, 150...........confirmed

Sounds good (pun intended).

I just popped up in my mind that i should remind you of that once you get to shipping, you have to include a copy of the paypal transfer for customs declaration purposes. Else they fine Danes (dunno about the rest of europe) 10 USD for the lack of declaration papers....or even worse, they open the pack, and with their lacking understanding of static sensitive ithems, id rather avoid that. It must also be written loud and clear that those are static sensitive parts, and the bags are not to be opened. Trust me, they will open the bags if such precautions are not taken :(

Magura:)

PrimeCase : I don’t want to get 350 units, 250 represents my last increase. I prefer to order all components in one shot; it's really easer for me.
This command is not only for me, it’s a GO for all interested guys from a French DIY forum
If ordering 250 units is a problem, I will only get 200.

PsykoK
Yes, correct..........you came in late with a big order, you may be fortunate with 200 devices not to be split between two dates but there are no guarantees until I have placed the order. Anyway I will get this moving as quick as I can.

All interested parties, Please add yourself to the wait list if you are interested but for the moment this order is closed pending a major windfall of fets in a dark corner of the Richardson warehouse, I'll probably run one more group order after this.

Kevin

PS...Payment details will be sent Friday around 23:00 GMT

Oh dear,
I leave the thread for a couple of days and it looks like I'm bumped. Please count me in - 50 pieces would probably do but 100 to be on the safe side.

Does anyone have any experience with yielding matched sets of 044s? If I wanted four sets of six matched devices how many should I start with?

Regards
13DoW

13Dow
Don't worry, you haven't been bumped just yet....I consider that a conformation....as for the matching if that is for a stereo pair I think 100 is more than safe and 50 may just do the trick....however as you were originally signed up for 100 no matter...match 4 groups of 12 and keep spares in case of accidents...

Kevin

Hi All

I'm going to be sending out payment information to all concerned for the group buy of the IRFP044 Fet's Friday afternoon.

To make sure you know where your money is going I will include a breakdown of costs for the Fet's, shipping to you, a 2.5% overhead which covers the $26 shipping from the distributor and the PayPal charges.

PayPal have a charge rate which is 2.9% of the transaction + $0.30(3.9% for overseas orders)

for example if the order, shipping & 2.5% comes to exactly $100 (nice round figure) this would indicate you would need to add $2.90 +$0.30 to that total bringing the grand total payable to my PayPal account to $103.20. I will include a breakdown to each buyer so they know exactly what they need to Pay, Once the money is received I will e-mail an acknowledgement in return.

Please Note....any potential buyer who has not confirmed their order by Friday A.M will be bumped to the May/June order. I have done my best to convince Richardson that there will possibly be a bigger order next time around if they can keep the excellent price, The first order was placed at 13:00 EST today for 1450 devices, I will be getting a full product catalogue so we can possibly encourage other group orders.

Many Thanks

Kevin

As I don't feel like waiting two weeks or more to receive these parts, I have ordered mine from Digi-Key. I'm not editing the unofficially-frozen wiki, but you may remove me and distribute my 50pcs to the next lucky fellow.

If this is a large inconvenience to you, please mail me and I'll arrange to buy the parts from you. Don't want to cause any financial trouble for anyone.

-jwb

jormajj, Finland, 100 ..................confirmed you have been bumped up to the first shipment.....thanks for everyones patience.

At the moment it looks like everyone except those on the wait list are going to be served on the first two shipments.

That is if one or two of the elusive signups don't confirm, one person I cannot even e-mail so unless there is a big turnaround tomorrow I'll say thanks all for your patience and I'll get this done as quickly as possible. The wiki has been updated to reflect this.

Kevin

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.