IRFP044 Group Order

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Payment Information Sent

Hi Guys
I have just sent out payment information to everyone confirmed on the group purchase with a breakdown of accumalitive costs. Please excuse the odd errors with Fet quantity (brain fart on my part) but the totals are all accurate including the PayPal fee of 2.9% for US transactions and 3.9% for all others ....thank heavens for spreadsheets.

If anyone spots any big errors please e-mail me and I'll straighten it out.

I'm currently sitting $1,265 light on my bank account so I'd appreciate notice as early as possible if you cannot continue.

other than that, thanks you for your patience and hopefully we can get to see and hear some of your creations at the end of all of this. Personally I cannot wait, I have heatsinks, 4 transformers and a bucket load of components ready to go...

I expect the first Shipment the first week in April and the second within 2 weeks of that....I'll keep you all updated.

speak soon

Kevin J Wren

Hi All....well according to Richardson the first batch should be with me on Wednesday, the second batch fillowing 10 days later....ho hum...
I will double check tomorrow morning and give everyone an update. I plan shipping the first batch on Saturday..

thanks for your patience

Kevin

Morning....
I'm impressed. Richardson have pulled out all the stops and all 1450 FET's arrived yesterday afternoon. I plan to start shipping orders in the order payment was recieved on Saturday morning, for the US purchasers I'd expect to see them start arriving late next week and the foreign orders about a week after that. I have some address labels to print and I'm about ready to go. Cutting the packaging tubes seems to be the only challenge thus far.

thanks for your patience

Kevin

PS...anyone on the order list who hasn't yet paid, please e-mail myself to arrange payment over the next week as your FET's will be passed to potential buyers on the wait list who are still interested. I will e-mail those who I haven't recieved payment from.

Well....I'm not about to match them just to find out but, yes, to answer your question they are in tubes of 25 which will be halved for shipping purposes but all users will get multiples of 25 from the same tubes. rather than 12 here and 13 there......that way we can minimize matching issues (I hope).

I have figured it out that the standard envelope for GPM will house 50 Fet's and the large envelope should handle 100 with no problems....

I'll be printing labels and ESD instrutions this evening and paying a visit to the post office on Saturday Morning....

Kevin

Shipping Update

Hi Gents....the news is I have completed shipping all paid for orders....these users had their order shipped this morning, either Priority Mail or Global Priority Mail.

jormajj
13DoW
Algar_EMI
Eric
Grimberg
Reverber (being 140 miles away expect these Wednesday)
Thunau
BZO
Eratez
Leadbelly
Psykok
BigParsnip
Kram
Rarkov
Magura
rwagter
StefanoBilliani

Any errors in the shipping cost I quoted you in the first place, won't be refunded but rather a donation will be made to DIY audio with the excess.....

thank you for your patience Gents......these should all be at your destination within 7-10 days for overseas orders and 4-5 days for domestic.

Note: I will not wait long on unconfirmed or non paid for orders......Please contact me within 72 hours or the FET's will be offered to those on the wait list.

These users need to contact me ASAP for payment......I have not received payment to my pay pal account, therefore they won't be going anywhere till payment is received.....72 hours I think is fair for everyone especially my credit card account :)

(One user did claim payment but nothing was recieved in my PayPal account, I will contact you via e-mail to see what the goodness is going on.)

Audionut
Ruben (Switzerland)
Kilowattski
Aclaio

Those users on the wait list, keep a close eye on this thread as I will make an announcement on Tuesday about remaining FET's

Thanks a bunch for being patient guys, I absolutely want to see some of the finished amplifiers on the board before too long.

Kevin

Hey...what can I say.....no problem guys.....I'm more surprised than you are given the speed....Lance Armstrong must be delivering them by bicycle.....

Anyhow, according to my memory they are all coded the same, direct from Mexico and even the QC guys have a little rubber stamp for the boxes of 1000 they arrive in.

100 more were paid for this evening so we are down to 200 or so remaining, those on the wait list will be served in the order they were received.

thanks again

Kevin

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.