Aleph J for Universal Mounting Spec

I think it was wise to use two output fets. I really enjoyed the one pair version, but coming off the F5T, it just sounded thin in comparison. My original monoblocks started with 3 pairs and then dropped to 2. I think it adds body to the amp. More haroomph. Wayne would be pleased, more output fets do sound better.

You recon that s because of increased mojo driving hardish speakers or because of increased thd? Or perhaps a combination?

BTW, I have just received my package from Spencer with a matched quad of 2SJ74BL FETs for this project. So the Unobtainium has been taken care of. Trafo from Amplimo should show it's face this week and then I am almost good to go. Next stop is heatsink shopping, which is not a pleasant experience here in the sticks.

6L6

Joined 2010
Paid Member
I need some help -

Viewing Gerber Files

Can somebody who knows about this make a composite image of the three layers (top, bottom, silk) from this file and post it here so it is viewable? I'm finally ready to get the Proto PCB made, but I have no idea if this file is good. (It probably is, I would just like to be sure...)

Didiet has done a fantastic job with the layout that I don't want anything to be changed/missed/screwed up in the conversion from his Eagle files to the Gerber that the board house needs.

PM me for the files, I can't seem to attach them here... Sorry.