F6 Amplifier

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
this one will fit even those Pa's Nail Gun Nails , as outputs ...... in every possible combination

:rofl: :devilr:

Attachments

• Babelfish SIT-2 SIC MOS Shaded or not.jpg
    Babelfish SIT-2 SIC MOS Shaded or not.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 300
  • Nails-Gun-Nails.jpg
    Nails-Gun-Nails.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 308
Last edited:
this one will fit even those Pa's Nail Gun Nails , as outputs ...... in every possible combination

:rofl: :devilr:
Does the PCB pertain to your previous schematic using complementary SITs [TO-247?]. If possible, please show picture of SITs; or cover their name/maker if this info is sensistive. Projected price of this diy kit?

NB. Consider getting a Registered Trademark for BABELFISH.
May also wish to add Complementary Darlingtons in addition to the SIT, SIC etc., and make it more versatile.

Last edited:
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Does the PCB pertain to your previous schematic using complementary SITs [TO-247?]........

No ; they're rare beasts in complementary fashion

....... If possible, please show picture of SITs; or cover their name/maker if this info is sensistive........

no need for that - Pass SIT-1 , and pictures of these are well known

.....Projected price of this diy kit?.....

none in near future ; maybe MOS Shade , but that's on long rope ; even Semisouth iteration ( either SJDP or SJEP ) is , as we know , on thin ice - generally speaking

NB. Consider getting a Registered Trademark for BABELFISH.

I'm finding at least dozen of things more important than that ; whatever - can you imagine anyone stealing brand Surrogate :rofl:

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
steady Boyz - nothing new under the sun

that's just usual Babelfish* ACA , or MR's SIT amp , or whatever ;

*unnecessary complicated and certainly not better

Antoinel - are yout flag showing us your nationality , or residence ?

in moments , I have impression that you are living my biggest dream - daily sharing that strong weed with our Dutchie Whale (Jaccolina , for uninitiated )

:clown:

steady Boyz - nothing new under the sun

that's just usual Babelfish* ACA , or MR's SIT amp , or whatever ;

*unnecessary complicated and certainly not better

in moments , I have impression that you are living my biggest dream - daily sharing that strong weed with our Dutchie Whale (Jaccolina , for uninitiated )

:clown:

This is high level secret like the FE of Pass Labs Xs Amps. mmm is the word.

I have impression that you are living my biggest dream

Thank you; but no wet ones please, or me going after you with blazing guns
daily sharing that strong weed

Unfortunately, I am medically allergic to all kinds of weeds.

Zen Mod. On a technical note, please find attached options to make a quasi compound P SIT; like a quasi complementary PNP from a 2N3055 NPN BJT. I find the bottom option interesting; inclusive its possible Schade [or Pass] feedback

Attachments

• PSIT.jpg
    PSIT.jpg
    365.5 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
...... On a technical note, please find attached options to make a quasi compound P SIT; like a quasi complementary PNP from a 2N3055 NPN BJT. I find the bottom option interesting; inclusive its possible Schade [or Pass] feedback

bottom option is no gain no habla , at least how's my peanut brain grasping it;

upper option is an option , but not for Mighty Moi , at least not in Babelfish SIT-2 thingie - goal is to make toaster with sound and joy of GrandMa's toob radio , so no compound jobbie