F6 Amplifier

thanks Mate, found it, emailed Pano to double check the original spec as I gather he bought them as a custom spec dac buffer TX (I got from Pano in the FS), that datasheet calls out an A type and B type, probably mine are not quite either of those, but hopefully still viable, as the appealing thing about this project is aside from the jfets I can use all parts I already have if I can use the onetics and end up with a top result as by happenstance I have premium parts for everything already.

things going well? not really mate, pretty depressing Xmas around here, but I have to try and put the brave face on. OT

Last edited:
Has anyone considered cascoding the output on the F6?
I would think it would lower the Miller Capacitance, which should improve the open loop bandwidth of the transformer, as well as lowering the distortion compared to a MOSFET output.

It looks like the LU1014 are still available surplus.

What do you think?

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
naah ....

you guys are always thinking about one thing :rofl:

chokes and tubes are complementary ..... and both are complementary to my nature ( I hate sleeping - that's waste of precious time ) :clown:

I'm here just because of fun with Pa ........ not because of these sissy 3-legged fuses , which you all adore so much

Attachments

• smesna.gif
    smesna.gif
    16 KB · Views: 509