Dealing with Schuro.de

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My problems are solved: All items arrived yesterday. No mails, no telefone calls - but: Everythink is ok. Seems that Schuro is currently heavy loaded....
Dirk

By me the best way was the communication about fax machine. About telephone and e-mail I had never success. I think also, that Schuro is often heavy loaded, maybe because by certainly devices Schuro is the cheapest (and sometimes the only) supplier in Europe.

Joined 2009
Paid Member
My orders during the last two month were much slower than last year..... Maybe he works alone,:eek:

But all parts come in good condition and he sell parts I cannot get easily elsewhere.:D

I suppose people outside of Germany have to wait longer because of the customs formalities he has to make.......:snail:

Has anyone recently ordered from schauro.de. I placed a large order with them 6 weeks ago; received an order number and copy of my order but nothing since. The phone is always engaged and emails[in English] get no reply.At first I was't concerned but now the cases are built and other parts obtained I'm getting frustrated. Do I need to email in German?http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/images/icons/icon9.gif

Never had problems with Schuro I always order my parts there.At first I had problems but the reason was I ordered my parts by mail this was wrong.Since I order at the online shop no more problems.If I have question I write them in English.

You know, I am really sorry to hear this stuff. I had placed an order a little over a year ago, it took a little while to arrive but it got to me. On and off, I have placed a number of orders since 2002. I have received all of my orders.

Schuro has some wonderful components.

Regards

Brownlow

Joined 2009
Paid Member
You know, I am really sorry to hear this stuff. I had placed an order a little over a year ago, it took a little while to arrive but it got to me. On and off, I have placed a number of orders since 2002. I have received all of my orders.

Schuro has some wonderful components.

Regards

Brownlow

I agree this guy has such a good range of stuff. When I placed my order I did not have a Paypal account and was going to pay by bank transfer but unfortunately schuro's bank details were never sent to me. I emailed and faxed several times but this illicited no response whatsoever so I gave up and ordered from various other suppliers. Glad to hear that others have had better luck than me!

I've ordered with Shuro for the last couple of years and although I've encountered some delay here and there, the parts and products have alway's been perfect.

Shuro does prefer ordering via their webshop and sinse then I've found a different supplier.

I guess things have improved since they have a webshop. I got what I ordered very quickly. Unlike some other people I know, don't you think so Tarasque...

I bought 40 2sj74bl from hifituning24.de, the webshop of schuro.de.

When I got them I started measure Idss to match them. They all had an Idss around 20mA so they are not genuine 2sj74bl. I wrote an e-mail informing Schuro about this and asking for an instruktion on how to return the jfets and get a refund. I wrote in English and attached a google translation to German. After a couple of days without an answer I sent a similar e-mail again. After another week without an answer I wrote a third e-mail telling them I wanted an answer within two days or I would write in audio forums telling people that Schuro sells fake components and then do not answer e-mails from their customers. That was almost a week ago. Still no answer.

I would not recommend anyone to buy anything from them.

They may not have realized they where selling fake jfets but they still needs to take their responsibility.

When I got them I started measure Idss to match them. They all had an Idss around 20mA so they are not genuine 2sj74bl. I wrote an e-mail informing Schuro about this and asking for an instruktion on how to return the jfets and get a refund. I wrote in English and attached a google translation to German. After a couple of days without an answer I sent a similar e-mail again. After another week without an answer I wrote a third e-mail telling them I wanted an answer within two days or I would write in audio forums telling people that Schuro sells fake components and then do not answer e-mails from their customers. That was almost a week ago. Still no answer.

They may not have realized they where selling fake jfets but they still needs to take their responsibility.
May I ask how you measured that?

well, I guess its expected, knowing that everyone else seem to have had problems to get/deliver genuine j74
Probably the same with the Toshiba power trans too
you can get them anywhere, while those trying to deliver genuine parts struggle

Yes I know they are hard to source but I could not find any reports on Schuro selling fake components so I thought they were serious. Now I know better.

Ex-Moderator R.I.P.
Joined 2005
well, mr Schuro may be a 'victim' too, without knowing

I think the situation may have been different just a couple of years ago
hard to believe he is deliberately selling fake parts

I can find them locally too, well almost
I'm certain they have no idea about any of this

What logo is to find on your devices from Schuro?
maybe it is also to find about
aufzu Halbleiterhersteller-Logos-Ecke
and then you know the currently manufacturer.

well, mr Schuro may be a 'victim' too, without knowing

I think the situation may have been different just a couple of years ago
hard to believe he is deliberately selling fake parts

I can find them locally too, well almost
I'm certain they have no idea about any of this

Yes, Schuro may also be a "victim" in that they did not know the jfets where fakes. But that does not give them the right not to answer my e-mails and they should still take them back and give me a refund. If they did not know they where fakes they have to talk to their supplier to get a refund from them.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.