Dealing with Schuro.de

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2009
Paid Member
Sorry to hear that.......:mad:

I bought 4 weeks ago 20 SJ74 and they still showed normal behavior. Idss was in the 7 - 11 mA range.:)
I also got never an answer by emails or by phone, some orders were not fulfilled....:eek:
But in the sum he satisfied 90 % of my orders and he was often the only source for some parts.....:wave2s:

Maybe Spencer is the better choice at the moment........

Joined 2006
Paid Member
There is a serious problem going on here.

I got 25 2sj74BL from schuro a few weeks back, through ebay store and they show Idss arround 20ma.

At the same time got some from utsource...they show arround 17ma, and got some from NIKKO..they also show arround 20ma.

Either ( this is me dreaming ) they are "V" types relabeled " BL" or they are all fakes!!!

Anybody know where to get some REAL 74BLs ??? a GB is in order !!!

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Look for Spencer or Blues in the Pass Forum and ask for parts.:):)

Somebody working in semiconductors who was in Asia the last months told me Toshiba has given up the production because only NP and one other factory uses in a large scale J74. And he told that NP bought a big part of the remaining stock. And a Chinese factory starts substituting but does not have the licence from Toshiba, so it will last some time until the new J74 will have the same quality......
No guarantee for truth, but the source is reliable....:)

they are "V" types relabeled " BL"

Sorry to say, but that would be a major problem for the semiconductor manufacturer because these parts would fail in large quantities at the customer (twice the power dissipation than with the intended BL part).

Parts with properties significantly outside the datasheet range are usually fakes or damaged, only very rarely due to problems in the manufacturing process of the genuine manufacturer.

Hannes

I bought 100 of the 74BLs from an Ebay supplier and even got the seller to admit that they were not the real thing. I returned the items and the seller claimed they never received the return, but Paypal made good on it and I got every penny back except the return shipping.

They know they are selling counterfeits, but they do it any way because they don't think anyone will go to much trouble to get a refund for such a small sum of money.

I don't know anything about shuro, but the market is flooded with fakes right now. The only safe place is the forum members.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I bought 100 of the 74BLs from an Ebay supplier and even got the seller to admit that they were not the real thing. I returned the items and the seller claimed they never received the return, but Paypal made good on it and I got every penny back except the return shipping.

They know they are selling counterfeits, but they do it any way because they don't think anyone will go to much trouble to get a refund for such a small sum of money.

I don't know anything about shuro, but the market is flooded with fakes right now. The only safe place is the forum members.

Agreed.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.