The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member

Attachments

• Fishy - man-carp-a.jpg
    Fishy - man-carp-a.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 82
Beer out of a can - sigh..... :rolleyes:
I could show you a bottle if it makes you feel better. It comes in both. The can does a better job of aerating the beer, as they include a little ball in it. And that is a SHard, BTW.

As for fish. Here is recipe for all bottom feeders, i.e. ZM, Carp, Catfish...whatever.
Take fish after cleaning. PLace on cedar or hickory plank that has been soaked in water or beer. You pick. Roast fish on fire until it is nice and flaky, but still moist. Remove it from the grill/fire. Take the fish and throw it to dogs. Eat the plank.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I could show you a bottle if it makes you feel better. It comes in both. The can does a better job of aerating the beer, as they include a little ball in it. And that is a SHard, BTW.

As for fish. Here is recipe for all bottom feeders, i.e. ZM, Carp, Catfish...whatever.
Take fish after cleaning. PLace on cedar or hickory plank that has been soaked in water or beer. You pick. Roast fish on fire until it is nice and flaky, but still moist. Remove it from the grill/fire. Take the fish and throw it to dogs. Eat the plank.

Of course - in the South - you would deep fry the plank and put some BBQ sauce on it.....

Yeah - bottom feeders caught in the wild can be - ummmmm - "earthy" tasting... along with the pesticides, chemicals, heavy metals, etc. that are hanging out in the muck down there.... :eek:

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Taste tests show the coated aluminum can to be a wise choice.

I haven't had a beer in over 20 something years so what the [@%$@!] do I know... :rolleyes:

Hey - I'm not sitting over at the Dummy's table for nuth'n!!!! :D:D:D

OK - resume cracking open the beer cans.... I suppose that the milk carton vino containers will be next on the list... (Why iz it that I have a feeling that I'm gonna eat that wizeazz remark too????)