The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Thomas, how is your wife's leg feeling?

The leg is healing well Cal - we will see her Doctor tomorrow for a follow up. It's darn painful for her tho!!! :eek:

Finally got the puppy to go to sleep last night - all that she needed was a little blankie to snuggle up on inside of her crate and she feel right off to sleep. ;)

Introductions and bonding with dogs and family have gone really well - she's a good match and likes it here. She is a woman's dog tho and likes her mama much better than me - which is how it should be. :D:D:D

Oh - I do admit to being swept away - she is a little pistol!!! :D:D:D

Provided you will excuse the pun, when you really need to do something which does not centre on them, they can become a big bore though!:D

Sounds that with leg improving and a good first night that you are well on the way bnack to your usual contented lifestyle!:)

Very happy in that blonds arms.....oh dreams, oh destinations!!;)

The only thing which is fluffy is my mind...as you can tell.:eek::D

Last edited:
Sounds that with leg improving and a good first night that you are well on the way back to your usual contented lifestyle!:)

like this

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 73
Joined 2006
Paid Member
speakin' of She God , or she Dog ?

:rofl:

From yesterday -
New puppy Katie iz bonding with Mama. She is a rescue case of course and iz 5 months old. She will be a small girl - probably around 10 lbs - 5 kilo...:D

ZM - ya gotta stop drinking that bong water - you short term memory iz - ummmmm - damn - I forget the word......

Oh - Yeah - there it iz - Ya Dummy Dodo....... :D:D:D

Joined 2006
Paid Member
In some rare exceptions, there are no essential pieces.

In an analog world all things matter. This is where I learned my analog stuff. Digital came later.

Mechanical Computer (All Parts) - Basic Mechanisms In Fire Control Computers - YouTube

I read that losses you're experiencing.
I do not know what would happen to me without my cat.
The two of us are very accustomed to one another.

We are all a bit different about the loss of my Manfred-Manfred and then I adopted Buddy, my current Dachshund and my grieving went away and reduced itself to "missing him". So - for me - getting another I can put my love into is a positive thing - but for others YMMV. BUT - it iz not good to sit around and be blue and sad all of the time - my Manfred-Manfred would want me to be happy and playing with another doggy. ;)

Thank you for your kind thoughts Gyuri!!! Peace and good health to you...;)