The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
;)

little Tramp is all over me , while I'm drinking coffee outdoors , enjoying view of freshly painted biiiig desk ......

wakoo Tramp is without pedigree , around year old

his mom was guest in our yard , and she leave him as orphan last year when I was in States , and my two girls save him with milk and bread

diggin' moles and molesting me are his fave sports ;)

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Pleased about new pooch.......will soon worm its way into your heart as well!! Hope it all goes well!

ZM.......Tramp without pedigree is often the best type!

New puppy Katie iz bonding with Mama. She is a rescue case of course and iz 5 months old. She will be a small girl - probably around 10 lbs - 5 kilo...:D

Attachments

• IMG_0448 cropped.JPG
    IMG_0448 cropped.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0450 cropped.JPG
    IMG_0450 cropped.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 90
Any chance for me to get adopted then?

No way..for your own good, [and that is because I would not want to have to my idiocy shown to anyone because my background blood is Irish, Prussian (until that bit of Prussia given to Frenchies, so family got out..... to Switzerland), Norman and Huguenot (more Frenchie stuff!), Irish and even a bit of English about 300 years ago!! ), and now...since joining in the fun here...I am told that I have some Italian blood as well!! Multi- mongrel - with too much Frenchie - thats me.:eek::rolleyes:]

Last edited: