Attachments

• 788320_b1dd_625x1000.jpg
    788320_b1dd_625x1000.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 130
Joined 2006
Paid Member
c2c , Bco , Bsbth reunion ......

:rofl:

Forgive my absence from whacko ZM thread but I have had some distractions from this place by the rather disappointing realities or real life.

1st – we had another one of our beloved Dachshunds pass away very unexpectedly and my wife has been heartbroken over it – so – I been busy holding SWMBO hand and helping her through her grief and sadness.

2nd – SWMBO slipped on wet kitchen floor and fractured her tibia. So I have been busy doing the stepping and fetching in order to keep her off her feet for the next six weeks. I could go on and on about my trials and tribulations but dis iz da Pub so nun of dat stuff iz not really that important. I need to see if I can find sum photo’s of Dodo boobs or sumthing……:D:D:D

Forgive my absence from whacko ZM thread but I have had some distractions from this place by the rather disappointing realities or real life.

1st – we had another one of our beloved Dachshunds pass away very unexpectedly and my wife has been heartbroken over it – so – I been busy holding SWMBO hand and helping her through her grief and sadness.

2nd – SWMBO slipped on wet kitchen floor and fractured her tibia. So I have been busy doing the stepping and fetching in order to keep her off her feet for the next six weeks. I could go on and on about my trials and tribulations but dis iz da Pub so nun of dat stuff iz not really that important. I need to see if I can find sum photo’s of Dodo boobs or sumthing……:D:D:D

Funny choiche of priorities tickle me...
For one trully belongs here:D

Apart from that sorry to ear hope she get well soon get her some flowers will ya?

About hounds sorry as well but you know they do 7 years agains 1
just think "he" is back chasing cikens arond on big grass.
I got pet turtle that I will pass over to grandsoon in 30 years or so...

Last edited:
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
well , our pets are much more livelier creatures than we are ; one thing is sure - they're living full life all the time , so joy about them must be stronger than our feel of loss

btw , I'm not getting what these gals from Olde E. are writing , I understand maybe 30%

can someone give me 'rishtalian translation ?

:rofl: