The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
That's funny. We have coconut oil (a jelly actually) but not for what those ladies are using it. It's good for keeping bugs out of cuts (like Polysporin) and is good for dry and cracked skin.

I'm thinking that you must have a couple of personal coconuts about now Cal.... :rolleyes:

I remember that back in my Navy daze when we would deploy that the married chaps went a little crazy for the 1st couple of weeks without their wifey around.

Last edited:
you are major league "whipped"
If that means head over heals in love with your wife when you're in your 50's then paint me guilty. Two coats.

'comfort food'
I thought that was for women when they were emotional. Men eat soul food. And Brian, other than hanging out in the pub with the dodos, my hobby is cooking. Now there's no one here to stop me from eating. I did ok on a 28oz steak last night. None of that green **** on my plate, just meat. Meat, meat and more meat. I ate until I couldn't eat anymore meat. I was in heaven. Meat heaven. :D

Actually there's half left over. Just can't eat like I used to. Same with everyone I suppose.

*I've been looking at some yoos guys 'advice' and I think I took this a little too far. You're taking me far too seriously. I love her to death but it's fun to have time by myself. I am like a puppy it's true but this puppy gets to chew on shoes, pee on the floor and roll in dead fish while she's away. How can that be bad? :D

If that means head over heals in love with your wife when you're in your 50's then paint me guilty. Two coats.

[With a good rub-down in between! Ask c2c..he is the 'local' expert on that sort of thing. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:]

Men eat soul food. And Brian, other than hanging out in the pub with the dodos, my hobby is cooking. Now there's no one here to stop me from eating. I did ok on a 28oz steak last night. None of that green **** on my plate, just meat. Meat, meat and more meat. I ate until I couldn't eat anymore meat. I was in heaven. Meat heaven. :D

Find your 'inner female' - eat girly food!
;););)

Cal,

Ist comment in blue above.

2nd comment "DarkOrchid"

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Cal:

I was wondering if you have tried 'comfort food'; it can do wonders in terms of making (some) people feel good and cheerful again.

Pie iz comfort food.... Mmmmmmmmmmmm......... :D:D:D

Attachments

• Canuck-pie-movies-.jpg
    Canuck-pie-movies-.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 72