The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

In my high school days, there was only one snack corner open at 3AM, Harry's.

Eeh, more like Dirty Harry.
The place looked like a lavatory, Harry looked gross, and the last thing one wanted to do was look to the left/right, to see a totally bombed's attempt at 'consuming' a loaf sandwich.
1/4th dropped on the floor, 1/4th turned mouth & collar wipe, 1/2 reached the beer-fixative pit.

Harry's biggest seller was a French loaf half, layered with 1/4'' thick grilled lard cutlets, topped generously with peanut sauce.
No2 favorit here, after mayo => Peanut sauce - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(southern hick-carnival territory, early age training, not a lot of folks who manage to keep a few of those sandwiches inside after a +20 longneck night out)

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
(southern hick-carnival territory, early age training, not a lot of folks who manage to keep a few of those sandwiches inside after a +20 longneck night out)

After a 20+ longneck (a type of beer bottle for those sissy vino drinking boozers) night - well - I think that everything is going to be hurting the next day....

When I wuz in da Navy the best way to get over a hang-over wuz to get back on shore as soon as possible and start drinking again.... :eek::eek::eek:

Man - I still consider myself lucky to have come out of those times still alive and with a liver that works..... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    520.6 KB · Views: 84