The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Thanks for flattering.

Myself got a total burnout on electrons atm. Its probably never happened to you but I seemed to have collected to many ideas and stuff to fullfill without the time for making it happen so for a few days I have just walked circles around my objects, given them the finger and headed right into the movie sofa.

My new hobbies are counting car colours on the street and making a spreadheet and comparing different non carbonated beverages.

Are you using just the basic colours (red - blue - green - etc.) or are you including the "special" colour options such as "metallic sky blue", "Misty River Green" - etc.???? :D:D:D

(It's sad to see when they start to go down this road - if we stay in contact we might be able to ease him back into the Pub without any real damage being done to normal people.) :cool:

Joined 2011
Paid Member
Well I'm colourblind so to be honest its getting prety monotonic. 185 421 grey now. One of my builds PSU caps just woke up after dome day or two playing (old Philips lyts) so the sound is not so dull as I thought at first listening. Loosening up for every tune played.

Thanks buddy

Joined 2006
Paid Member

Attachments

• Dumbass - Trophy.jpg
    Dumbass - Trophy.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 128
Joined 2011
Paid Member
Everyone is fine thanks. Son is on his cousins graduation with his mommy and I settled with those careless drivers. Unthinkful bimbos thats all.

For some reason I had this awkward traffic experiences around that day. Some days after this I was taking a walk from work to buy some tobacco. I walked up a lane and there was this old lady 30 steps in front of me crossing a zebra. She had grocerybags in each hand and walked really slowly. A deliverytruck came from my direction and made a left turn and when he stopped 1 m from the lady at the zebra he leaned at the horn.

Lady ofc fell and I turned red again and ran to her help. I had to choose between helping the lady or making the truckdriver eat his pants and when we finally came over and I maked sure she was standing ofc the coward backed up and drove away.

Occations I hope. Makes me mad.

Anyways, me and kiddo was at the amusement park on our national day. A killer:)

Attachments

• gronalund.jpg
    gronalund.jpg
    374.4 KB · Views: 129
  • vilda musen.jpg
    vilda musen.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 127
Joined 2011
Paid Member
I kept doing volume down on my build the longer the night went. The longer I played kick-bass just came harder and harder. Strange with old caps, first they dont do anything then sounding dull then adding stuff. In PP builds I like to keep the RCs small and balance ripple out instead. But now the 220s added first dullness (slow caps I guess adding power after needed) then It went bright and then they overflowed. I read that a Q2 has some 8 V PP unfiltered B+ into the OPTs. I think thats not only a cheapy on the filter. Thats live current balanced out ripple at its best.

Neices are neice. Nais. Neis, nicee