The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member

Another great one has passed on :RIP::RIP:

My brother watched so many Utube videos yesterday that he wound up buying an album - which is one of those vinyl flat thingy's ya put onna turntable and scratch up with a needle (stylus) ;)

The Pub sounds empty today - I will go look in da other corner and see if brainco is hiding behind that newspaper. I sent him funny paper but it wuz in USA English - and I maybe I should have used translator to convert it to Irish...:headshot:

Joined 2006
Paid Member

Attachments

• 2012 End if the World Cartoon.jpg
    2012 End if the World Cartoon.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
The Pub sounds empty today - I will go look in da other corner and see if brainco is hiding behind that newspaper. I sent him funny paper but it wuz in USA English - and I maybe I should have used translator to convert it to Irish...:headshot:

IF yud left me asleep I'd not have posted as above!:gnasher:

I have been reading your paper printed on a .doc fishnet . Being a fisherman and presented with fishnet and water - well, I went fishing for a few hours :cool: following an interesting morning with a surveyor who is trying to help a badddd architect's insurance company fight a negligence claim which I am making.:mad::mad::mad:

Its difficult to read ...as I move my finger along the type it keeps getting caught in the net.:eek: Any hints on how to succeed in such circumstances Jacco?:D:D