The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

HEY BKSBTH!!

NEWS>>>NEWS>>>NEWS>>>SCOOP!!!

AUDI HAS BOUGHT THE DUCATI MOTOR BIKE COMPANY>>>>:cool::cool:

NOW they will be comfortable, with heater and safety belt.:D

Have not rode a bike since I left my triple under a Buss and unfortunately they now fit nicely in the "no you no getting one of those grow up kind of things".

I like Ducat is a bit like Alfa sometime really special and with personality thing one can spend hours just looking at the welds fillets (done that with bikers mates plenty of times)

I hope Audi will not mess about with that.

Will brakes and lights be optional extra?

Heater and seat belt heated mirrors and heated handlebars will certainly be one but cigarette lighter will came as standard.

Any way 7:30 Am here and not working today + she is gone baby sitting so I am going to warm mup my F5 and listen to tunes al day

Going to start with this to celebrate Audi aquisition
"not that one need any escuse"
J. S. Bach Toccata and Fugue in D minor - YouTube

When I was at University in Dublin I had a tiny Moto Guzzi 175 (single) It was not fast but great fun in an Italian way that is.:) Later I had a few big bikes - all English. There is an old guy (older than me) near here who regularly rides one or another Vincent or HRG - he has a massive collection of these now very valuable - bikes.

Have a look at this ....makes a Pass F5 seem cold!!!!

<http://news.sky.com/home/strange-news/article/16211766>:eek::eek:

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Have a look at this ....makes a Pass F5 seem cold!!!!

<http://news.sky.com/home/strange-news/article/16211766>:eek::eek:

Blowing up engines is considered good fun around these parts of USA. Remarkable to see the technology that saved that chap from burning alive or worse. :cool:

It's good to see that senior Dummies gathered at the Pub today - I wonder where the younger set is up to. Well - sometimes on is better off not knowing that. Sort of like the same feeling as getting the bill at some fancy eating place.....:eek::eek::eek:

Time to go and hook up a 2nd caffeine IV drip.:rolleyes:

Joined 2006
Paid Member

Attachments

• baby sitting.jpg
    baby sitting.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 103
Joined 2006
Paid Member
'mornin' Yanks

'fternoon Irishtalians

:rofl:

G'morning (not 1200 here yet) ZM!!! :cool:

I have scared everyone away with whackyness - so I'm gonna go sit over in da corner and stay as quite as I can. Of course me being quite is sorta like a passenger jet sitting at idle on da runway - just waiting in turn to make a lotta noise when time comes to go down runway.... :D:D:D

I will be busy thinking about what really makes phono stylus thingy's work ("work" being a relative term). Shhhhhhhhhhhhh :shhh:
http://irene.lbl.gov/

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Well be quiet...I'm having a snooze......an' don't drink my beer....or let your fag ash get in it....Ah heck here is a tenner...get us both a beer and we'll have a chat about old mills by the stream.:D:cheers::cheers::drink::drink:

No worries about me drinking your beer mate - I don't touch the stuff...:D
But I'll get you a beer and me an iced tea - and then we can talk about that old mill down by the stream. Then I will talk shiiiiiiiiiit about strain gauges - and lasers - and fiber optics. Should have you asleep in under 5 minutes!!! :D:D:D

And then I will be alone again - muttering nonsense to myself...:rolleyes: