The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Up to £UK1,000 a DAY to fish those top Icelandic rivers! [But they do include Toyotas and drivers]. I use a Audi Quattro 3,0L ...and my feet. Plastic storage bin or old camera bag for bits. And I shave my face!!! Don't want no ponced up BMW.....unless it is free!!

EDIT:

That MM's rebels are crap!

Joined 2006
Paid Member

Attachments

• SalmonFishingintheYemen_still.jpg.CROP.rectangle3-large.jpg
    SalmonFishingintheYemen_still.jpg.CROP.rectangle3-large.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 102
Need a visual aid ?

I love big hanging fruit, the riper the better. By the time I hit 70, I intend to nail every oversized cherry to the wall in the retirement home. Every plus-size nursing aid present better run, or receive a banana split in vacant closets.
(help, I need a seasonal sedative)

3 weeks and 4 days left for shooting my azz across 5000 miles of Atlantic ocean to see my wolfy dog again.

Attachments

• Pumpkin Willemstad.jpg
    Pumpkin Willemstad.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 130
New family member I thought some here might appreciate. 6 month old Dachshund pug mix. Settling in well. Rescue from flooding in West Virginia. Very sad story....lost their home and one of their children.

Attachments

• IMG_1907.PNG
    IMG_1907.PNG
    865.8 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_1905.JPG
    IMG_1905.JPG
    851.3 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_1913.jpg
    IMG_1913.jpg
    594.4 KB · Views: 95
Joined 2006
Paid Member
New family member I thought some here might appreciate. 6 month old Dachshund pug mix. Settling in well. Rescue from flooding in West Virginia. Very sad story....lost their home and one of their children.

That is a truly sad story... But you have given the little doggy a new home and that is a wonderful thing. Everyone here knows that I'm crazy about dachshunds!! :D:D:D

Attachments

• Mia asleep on Daddys Chest - Dachshunds 2013 - 24 March 001.jpg
    Mia asleep on Daddys Chest - Dachshunds 2013 - 24 March 001.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 81
Last edited: