The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

But, I could not accomplish this great state for decades.
Maybe it's because I'm used to, or simply I do not have enough money. (for beers)

Maybe it's better in this way.
Sometimes I wonder (if I am capable just) if I will win the jackpot, what would that would prevent me reaching atrophy of my liver.

It is not my wife, for sure.

Last edited:
I've a general question and thought the pub would be as good a place as any to begin. A pair of quad 57 esl's just fell into my lap, they are in perfect like new condition, a fifty year time capsule. Well I've been caught unprepared. What amp would be the best fit for them, in my current stable is an array of pass diy's. The f5's have been put into service, the penultimate Zen's are handy, and the f4's & f6's are In various stages of completion. I am a full range driver kind of listener with lowthers in an an open baffle and Jordan's in tuned box and so this is a new bag of worms for me. Any ideas?

Both are same thing and applicable
As well as good looks and full head of hair propensity for humour frivolous spelling in several languages (including esoteric parlance of Venetian idiom ) mastery in several fields not excluding epicurean excellence

Too much of a skinflint to pay subscription to those dating sites prevent me from not being single