The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
ya nukin futz

regarding haircut - I'll do that , but only if I can pay with my 500 , ya know , government thingie

:clown:

When you have photo proof of dead skunk haircut then you get 500 government thingy..... :Pinoc:

ps - there is a small fee for international xfer of funds = 510 government thingy's..... :rolleyes: (you should have seen that one coming - ya DoDo Dummy!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:)

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hmmmmmmm - your photo reminds me of one of my favorite actors - Philip Seymour Hoffman.... :D:D:D:

Man- that linked photo takes forever to download - even on my fast connection. Why don't U just attach it az a jpg?
Either that or else the linked server is something like a 386 CPU with 64 Meg's of RAM
Somehow it iz running slower than a union plumber on a holiday.....

Attachments

• Philip Seymour Hoffman - Twister.gif
    Philip Seymour Hoffman - Twister.gif
    156.7 KB · Views: 82
  • Philip Seymour Hoffman - with long hair.gif
    Philip Seymour Hoffman - with long hair.gif
    103.6 KB · Views: 83
  • philip_seymour_hoffman_boogieNights.jpg
    philip_seymour_hoffman_boogieNights.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Hmmmmmmm - your photo reminds me of one of my favorite actors - Philip Seymour Hoffman.... :D:D:D:

Man- that linked photo takes forever to download - even on my fast connection. Why don't U just attach it az a jpg?
Either that or else the linked server is something like a 386 CPU with 64 Meg's of RAM
Somehow it iz running slower than a union plumber on a holiday.....

:D The similarities are there, I admit. I just wish I had his wits. The photo is a 44 k jpeg, I think its the pic server that has a bad hair day

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Ye dodos dont know about fashion.......

sheer beauty you was , I must admit ;

rare moment when you were sober enough for spotting da camera , I suppose ...

speaking from similar experience :clown:

edit

here it is , pic now looking as something decent

Attachments

• Stajo.jpg
    Stajo.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
ya sissies

gime an answer - who is this ( hansom almost as Mighty ZM in best days (which will never end )) :

Me - dumb as Dodo and Don't know. Best guess - some sort of famous - but blind - Cinematographer. I don't know why this would not work - half of the ones out there don't have az many brain cells as me - even when one of my remaining two is taking a nap.... :D:D:D

I am glad to here that you were handsome back in your best days. We all need some good things to remember.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
I would ask Mr. Burner himself to explain origin of that pic ( luckily for me , he abandoned any thought about ZM's good manners - for not publishing what's inappropriate for public ) , but he's busy these days finishing one of quarter catalogues

so - that is Mr. Burner in flAsh and blood - when he was younger .

now he's hansom in even bigger amount ........ accent is both on bigger , and amount

:devily:

ya sissies

gime an answer - who is this ( hansom almost as Mighty ZM in best days (which will never end )) :

#@!#@!!%$
Sharing something with Choky, is like sharing with the whole world. In this case literarily with the whole world. The biggest punishment for him is asking not to post something. When asked he suffers and goes trough major pain, almost torture. Now I am going to send you tons of new pics and ask you not to post at all. :cool:

The picture dates from 1980. working with friend of mine on the first year camera final exam project. Shoot on Danube river, as shown with Arri 16mm. One of those student movies... river, birds, sky and magic light...