The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

The food section of your linked site looks interesting Gyuri...;)

I dragged this pic of a food idea from there. Is this typical of Hungarian modern cooking?

:D:D:D

Not Hungarian that is definitely Italian, Mighty Zen got it right but that is easy as in VVLF so one word he knows pretty well, I am not sure if it really got anything to do with cooking the lemmons don't go whit the rest.

Agree with Jacco Figs be the first one to go but I will take much time over it. About the Melanzane they need to be sliced and salted left to rest for a while so bitter juice came out and then rinse salt out under tap before cooking.

What Trufle? Am I to busy looking at Fig?

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member

Attachments

• slika[1].jpg
    slika[1].jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 75
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hey... Mr Zen man....you sleep late today? Or been cleaning your rocks again??;)

:D:D:D

PS still raining here!

We have been seeing the rain that you and the people of Russia have been having on our evening news broadcast.... I'm sorry to see so many people have lost their lives with the flooding and those that survive will need years to put things back together again. My prayers go out for all of them.
We got nailed with a nasty flood here in Nashville a couple of years ago and in some parts of town they are deciding to just tear the houses down and make it into a park. Don't wanna rebuild there - it would just get flooded out again...

ZM wuz last seen with hiz Yoda - perhaps he iz busy hitchhiking a ride back home? Perhaps he haz gone off to visit Jacco and see if they can scrounge up a plate of figs? :D:D:D

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Agree...but we are supposed to take our time and make it enjoyable for the fig!

Only one of the reasons why I have a hole in the back of my skull. The other reason iz so that I can take scans of my two functional brain cells to see how they are doing.....:hypno2:

Attachments

• Whale blowing water.jpg
    Whale blowing water.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hooooo-kaaaaaaa

Ya Dodo Dummy's left me all alone without adult supervision. Ya know what happens when you do that - I start cruz'n da web to come up with things - like cures for hiccups....

Today's plan - we all need to share haircuts so we can recognize each other when we are out on the streets.

Here it is - the new Pass Pub Dummy haircut. I am taking appointments now. To show you my how kind and humble I am I will let everyone cut in front of me in line and wait until everyone haz their trims done before I get mine. Hey - after all - that's just the sort of kind hearted fella I am. After the haircuts we can go shopping with Gyuri for new outfits!!! :D:D:D

ps - Cal - remember wipe the spit offa your screen......

And while I'm at it - I seem to remember fig leaves going way back in history - back to the days of snakes and apples and gardens. I wonder if there is any connection there?

Attachments

• Haircut - lizard looking.jpg
    Haircut - lizard looking.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Thomas,

downside of always picking the opposite of what the majority does, is having to play Dull-John when the core turns borderless.
(i take it you didn't have a live-on rat in the '70s ?)

Sort of - I had a snake for a ponytail..... :D:D:D

This photo wuz taken at a Grateful Dead Concert....

Attachments

• 27403_586104755_956_n.jpg
    27403_586104755_956_n.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 82
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Ponytailored now, right ?

A Sioux name like Fat Snake wouldn't be half bad (though in Lakota appears to sound a bit like a Cantonese take-out order).
On the other hand, could turn in a Sue-name, if the lady turns out a minor.

Nah - snipped the pony tail around '78 - that much hair is a PIA to keep clean and bug free so I cut it off and let the fuzz on my face grow out for the next 20 or 30 years. Then I got tired of that too. The older I get the less hair I have in the normal places like the top of my head. However - that loss is being offset by new hair growing in places it never haz before - like my eyebrows and ears!!!! I figure that if I let the ear hair and eyebrows grow long enough I will be able to set new standards in ways to achieve the "comb-over" look!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

BTW - you have a good memory about the Lakota Tribe thing - they are already a tribe of the Sioux Nation tho..... (there are seven tribes in the Sioux Nation). Still not sure if we have a blood line there and are trying to select a suitable DNA test to find out.

Attachments

• combover_59729frm.jpg
    combover_59729frm.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 72
Last edited: