The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Bit boring to repeat, but for dynamic lsp cabinets, Macassar ebony would be my no1 favorite.

(Furniture : mass noun for the movable objects intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping.
Teakwood : an effective material for the construction of both indoor and outdoor furniture.
Horse : mobile outdoor furniture => horses-teak. )

things don't define you

Sissies can get sentimental from music, movies, furry animals, or stepping on a snail.
Sissies may enjoy opera, decadent surroundings, be somewhat uncomfortable with typical male behavior, e.g. flying, parachute jumping.
Sissies lack stoicism, may be interested in traditional feminine hobbies, e.g. cooking and fashion, might use hair products.
Sissies do not match the standard male role list.

(sissy chauvinist males, may be hidden behind bushes in the dark, for macho bashing)

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Sissies can get sentimental from music, movies, furry animals, or stepping on a snail.
Sissies may enjoy opera, decadent surroundings, be somewhat uncomfortable with typical male behavior, e.g. flying, parachute jumping.
Sissies lack stoicism, may be interested in traditional feminine hobbies, e.g. cooking and fashion, might use hair products.

(sissy chauvinist males, may be hidden behind bushes in the dark, for macho bashing)

Duz this have anything to do with me being a Lesbian???:D:D:D

I am very un-sissy in that description but I still have an urge to go to russia and march cross dressed on the Red Square. Russia's Anti-Gay Law Will Impact Foreign Tourists, Possible Olympic Athletes: Report

I know I'm not supposed to talk politics here but this is so far from sane politics as it can get.

Well. So now we have 2 big nations in the world. One is hunting down truth tellers and the other one is struggling to get back to the middle ages.

As usual I'm in the ******* middle of those retarded elephants.

I could give a **** about that or I could just listen to Sarah Brightmans voice and build me another amp. Is that why we're building amps? To amplify the good voices?