Attachments

• IMG_8621.jpg
    IMG_8621.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 64
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hi There
Thomas tanks for PM really chuffed to find it

Told ya that I kicked hiz rack and now he iz awake...... old Navy training - sometimes it comes in handy.....

House is ..... dirty same dirty old man living here for last 50 years.

Be careful with what you say about people - someday there could be someone saying the same things about old red Audi they found in canal.

But hey 100 foot garden is real bonus
Yea yea I know yours is 3 acres and such...
Any way catch you laters Bye

I had the big yard and garden thing once upon a time - it ate all of my spare time and gave me many backaches and sore muscles..... :dead:

Iz good to see ya back - send the slave driver shopping for new stuff for house and sneak off to computer....:D:D:D

Joined 2011
Paid Member
Kaz my Cuz

A fly die. I am to a little sensitive today cause sonny went off with the tender mom to some big zoo/recreation area today. Altho I know that they are having a nice time I kind of call for no particular reason checking so they have not car crashed or something. Damn, I'm so like my own once almighty pa. I will have a hard time letting him go when time comes. Time to start practice maybe.

I listened to that album. Well that part anyway and I liked it. I'm a simple and uneducated guy so I didnt know it before. Is it buyable?

a little sensitive today

Know the feeling.
(I'm gloomy for a week, each time I walk the dog or go to the garage in the dark, and tread on a snail. Call me the multiple choice hippie)

Just throw the title in google.se, otherwise any junk store like amazon etc. will have it.
Growing up in the same village, same highschool, makes one have albums of a cousin a day before release.