The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

R U still busy moving red Audi to new home??? Iz it's ashtray still clean? :rolleyes:

Red barge busy moving stuff to 2 different storrage places amazing amount of crap (her words not mine) one accumulate in 7 years.

We have to be out of here by the 7 but paper work for new house not ready so I am going to be whitout intraweb for a couple of weeks at the least.

Hash tray (apart from a few from Murano ;) are one thing I did not have to move as they are in the bin.
Yes I am smoke free.

No weed either :(
Tanks for asking I see you all well and goodbye
XXXX
BK

Gyuri, great set of pictures.

(only wish I hadn't clicked the fruit bath, to see her tea bags)

Hi Jacco,

I just wanted to be answered post of Thomas.
But I'm found so many disguisting big mamas.
And these pictures was a coincidence.
If there are such things like coincidence at all.
I think, I found the peace of soul in that pictures, what we all searching for. I'm also trying to find it.
With not so much success.

Wacky Gyuri

Last edited:
A writer here lost his son three years ago, traffic accident.
Published a book about him a year later : bol.com | Tonio (ebook) EPUB met digitaal watermerk, A.F.Th. van der Heijden | Boeken...

Last thursday, he received a literature prize.
Hadn't shown himself in public for three years, announced that he was writing a 2nd book on his son.
His quote in the newspaper : a father who loses a child, becomes a mother.

Maybe Asian folks learn better to accept that losing is part of life, to both cherish what they had, and what they still have.

I also really want to commemorate my son.
But two things complicate this, at least.
I'm not talented enough.
And it's all just about me, anyway.
Maybe once a few words to translate what I said at the funeral.

Your wish to commemorate your Son's life is fully the right way to go.....my ex-wife lost her brother (32) to lymphatic (Hodgkin's) cancer. The Father was fully broken by this loss, and he had absolutely no idea of what he wanted in those circumstances. He never did recover from this state of mind.

You, Gyuri, know that you want to celebrate a commemoration of your Son's life. It is only reasonable that you do not - as yet - know how to do so. It may still take some time before you do know how to express this commemoration. But when the right way comes to you, you will know with every cell of your body and every part of your soul and mind.

Do not force it; it will - at the right time - present itself to you. Also, do not worry about any lack of talent in such matters; talent is not necessary in these situations as only your intention is of importance. This commemoration is between you and your Son and no-one else.

If I would be so much talented, as the poet who is on the picture, it's still impossible.
Rippl-babits.jpg

Needless to try.
But I thank you.

Thanks for flattering.

Myself got a total burnout on electrons atm. Its probably never happened to you but I seemed to have collected to many ideas and stuff to fullfill without the time for making it happen so for a few days I have just walked circles around my objects, given them the finger and headed right into the movie sofa.

My new hobbies are counting car colours on the street and making a spreadheet and comparing different non carbonated beverages.