PCBCart - anyone knows it ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Has somebody used PCBCart for PCB production ? This is chinese company and offers PCBs on very low prices even in small numbers compared to PCBExpress and PCB123.
For instance 4 double sided PCBs (4" x 6") with solder mask costs about $14 per board (without the shipping costs from China).
I wonder what is the quality of the PCBs produced by PCBCart..

Dimitar

http://www.pcbcart.com/cart.php

Disabled Account
Joined 2007
peranders said:
...really expensive. 180 x 220 mm => 40 USD!

From PCBCart:

Attachments

• 114.png
    114.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 500
I know this company

yes,I've been had made double board in this company.but i think Price is on the high side. my friend recommended me to PAPCB. I have to say these guys do superb work that is second to none in quality.Their pricing is the best Ive seen anywhere and the turn around time was super quick.You can try to PAPCB. WWW.PAPCB.COM

I've dealt with PCB cart for 3 orders now. all are very good, no problems so far although lately I think their price has increased a bit.

re: papcb.com - a quick look in their site and you see the "pcb direct sale from china" and "start quote" picture is the same as pcb cart. I can't see any 'about us' links so I'm not sure if they're related or that papcb.com webmaster isn't that creative in making their own layout so they did print screen or something.

Last edited:
Why have a thick silver finish?? you cant realy solder through it.
For SMD and DIY ENIG will give best shelf life, also acceptable for PTH.
For through hole designs lead free HASL will do, and is probably the cheepest, not reccomended for SMD boards though.
OSP again for DIY avoid, limited shelf life, storage problems, same with immersion TIN and immersion silver, shelf life is limited.
Of all the finishes I use and prefer ENIG, good shelf life, good solderbility and nice flat pads for SMD.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.