Konzert Amp & Speakers Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
some pics...of my K1O on Sale!
Picture080.jpg
Picture081.jpg

Good day audiomachine.
Finally i got to decide to choose the Tnt 18"speakers for my subwoofer. i have installed it in a Wbin box and it sounds great. however, i got to view a plan for a G sub for two 18"subs, www.speakerplans.com. comparing it to the construction of the SPL dual sub speakers( facing each other), which would you think is proper for the Tnts? my objective here is not to haul to many boxes but still achieve the needed sound (bass really low, parang gumagapang).
The usual speakers my student hauls in an outdoor gig are a pair of JRX JbL towers, and a single 18"wbin sub.. of course the amps/mixers/fx/guitars/beat box/etc.. They should fit all in the pickup. including 4 performers.
Tnx

sir audio machine,what would be the best box can you suggest for crown 18'' double magnet,i alredy tried it for w-bin d.b.keele design,plans detailed all followed but personaly i'm not satisfied with the results,seems lim gomez box sound great can you tell me sir what is the difference between lim gomez box and the original d.b.keele design is there a mods made by pinoy box makers,is it possible to use this crown speaker for jbl box plan,please help me sir

@engel

there is a modification made to the "compression chamber", Dr. D.B. Keele's W-bin are made for jbl 2241's i think. Well I had used some of those MB subzero box loaded with 1860's these holiday season and they sounded good driven by a CA20 amp and a bit of eq on the 120Hz & 150Hz band (3 box per side). These cabs has a low frequency roll off around the 40Hz, you must use them in groups of 3 or 4 if you are looking for that low frequency extension, unlike the subscope. Hope this helps. Happy Holidays everyone on the DIY Audio clan. :drink: :hohoho:

Best Regards,
Audiomachines

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.