Konzert Amp & Speakers Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
internal of the sound standard CA9,CA20's little brother

Attachments

• ca9 copy.gif
    ca9 copy.gif
    55.3 KB · Views: 1,017
@audiomachine

mate just wanna know the rail voltage of your CA20.

I measure the CRELL Alpha 2000 its +146 0 -146 at high voltage
+74.6 0 -74.6 at lower voltage
maybe if unloaded its 150 V and 75 Volts at higher and lower
respectively.
yes its is a class H mate based on your hint u posted.

sorry mate can't open the CA20 it is sealed with a warranty sticker,It will void the warranty if i try to open it. Perhaps the rail voltage is the same with your amp, the only difference is that the CA power supply has a larger toroidal hence more current reserve. You can verify this by measuring the rail voltage while your amp is cranking, see if the voltage is sagging during very loud passages.

Konzert P.A. Speakers

Just wanted to say I really like the Konzert speakers. I used to eat at a barbecue fast food place called Botoy's in Cagayan de Oro Philippines. On the wall they had these pa speakers, looked like 10" in the middle with a tweeter on either side. All I can say is that I really like the sound of these. I was hoping to find a dealer here in Canada.
:)

good day. i m new to your forum and very much interested in all of the topics.
maybe you guys can help me assemble a sound system for live school music, more for acoustic live singing, 4-6 singers. size of area is a gym, one full size basketball court.
Minimal budget, say within the 200k-300k range. thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.