Wow! horn philosophy...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
panomaniac said:
Very nice!

But talk about bad timing. I just moved from Portland to the East Coast (left Easter morning). If I had seen your work 2 weeks earlier, I've had rushed down to O-City to hear them. :bawling: Oh well.....

Oh, man... that sucks. I would love to have met you. :cannotbe: Sometimes life is strange. Most of the time, things have a way of working for me. Guess this wasn't supposed to be...

Originally posted by Panomaniac

Very nice!

But talk about bad timing. I just moved from Portland to the East Coast (left Easter morning). If I had seen your work 2 weeks earlier, I've had rushed down to O-City to hear them. Oh well.....

OT, sorry - but does this mean you're not going to be at VIdiyFest this year? I'd be sorry to hear that.

Regards.

Aengus

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
<OT>
Hi Aengus - probably not, alas. I sure hated to leave the Northwest, such bad weather, such good audio and audio folk.

The VIdiyFest chez Planet 10 is one of the best audio meets around. For those who can go, you should.

There is so much to hear and do in the Northwest, as John's beautiful papier-maché horns attest. Oh well, at least we all have good old diyAudio. :D

</OT>
OK, back to horns. I think I will go out to the shop and put together my Altec 8 cell horns and Radian drivers. See if they will really do 300Hz. I'll be a happy fellow if they do. They may even sound as good as the blue paper beauties, who knows?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.