Magico Mini

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
They still need crossovers, final sanding and stain, but I think they are looking pretty good. The font baffle and spine are aluminum, and all the internal bracing is identical to the real thing. I don't plan on using a bucking magnet like Magico does, becasye I actually saw performance drop quite a bit when I measured the driver with it attached. I can't wait to see what they sound like.

Unfortunately I found this tread just recently. Yours speakers look gorgeous btw...
Probably it's late a bit,
but nevertheless mp006ltk what kind of crossover did you choose for yours mini's?
Hope it's not a secret...

I never got to that stage. I wound up moving and the parts minus the cabinets have been in storage ever since. I'm starting my own business selling amplifiers, and I haven't had the time to deal with this. If anyone wants the parts I would be more than willing to sell what I have. Too many projects...... I scrapped the cabinets, and eventually did make the pattern for the cross sections. I would love it if someone else wants to carry the torch on. Make me an offer.....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.