Need suggestion for Center Chanel

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Finished Center Channel

I finished the center channel and it's nice. I did an A/B comparison between the TV speaker and the center channel and it's a clear winner. It's not Night and Day, but the dual CHR-70's are definitely better.

Below are some pictures. There's a close up of the center channel. I didn't stress over the box, since it's going to live in the basket. The 2nd shot shows the center channel out of the basket, and the final shot is the center channel IN the basket. You can see why my wife prefers it. I like it better too. The sonic difference in negligible, and the reduction of visual clutter is nice.

Attachments

• CenterSM.jpg
    CenterSM.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 119
  • CenterBareSm.jpg
    CenterBareSm.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 113
  • CenterBasketSm.jpg
    CenterBasketSm.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 113
I finished the center channel and it's nice. I did an A/B comparison between the TV speaker and the center channel and it's a clear winner. It's not Night and Day, but the dual CHR-70's are definitely better.

Below are some pictures. There's a close up of the center channel. I didn't stress over the box, since it's going to live in the basket. The 2nd shot shows the center channel out of the basket, and the final shot is the center channel IN the basket. You can see why my wife prefers it. I like it better too. The sonic difference in negligible, and the reduction of visual clutter is nice.

If you can't hear a substantial detrimental effect of putting the driver in the basket, that's actually kinda cool

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.