I've lost my little buddy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have known many Yorkies, 3 aunts had them, my sister had them. Sweet little dogs. So sorry for you to lose one in such tragic circumstances.

We have 2 border collies, 3 cats. We have a Bijon Frise while my stepdaughter is at work.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I am a complete sucker for cats and dogs. We've had 7 cats all who died of old age, then we lost 2 in 2 years on the railway line that the house backs onto. Deaths from old age I can deal with, but trains... the first I thought was a fluke, all the other cats were OK for over 30 years. When we lost the second, I determined that there would not be a third.

So now we have a cat palace so they can get some outside time. Still waiting for me to build a tunnel to the house.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

The shelter wouldn't let the kittens go, except as a pair. We wanted the big orange guy to have some company, that's my story anyway.

Pics of Gizmo from TheGimp.

Attachments

• Key_West 006.jpg
    Key_West 006.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 74
  • Key_West 167.jpg
    Key_West 167.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 69
  • P6150010.JPG
    P6150010.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 71
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.