A nice place to live

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Not too often you get this close to a Great Blue Heron, or an oyster bed as large as the one in the Nicomekl river, which I just found out by Googling is the last native Pacific Oyster bed in North America. Hooda thunk? Too bad you can't eat them. :bawling:

Attachments

• IMG_3651.jpg
    IMG_3651.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3705.jpg
    IMG_3705.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3694.jpg
    IMG_3694.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2360.jpg
    IMG_2360.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 44
Not too often you get this close to a Great Blue Heron, or an oyster bed as large as the one in the Nicomekl river.

Cal,
I often get those Blue Herons perching on my dock, but it's better than those Canadian Honkers that love to crap all over my lawn. The deer poop is a pain as well and they eat my wife's garden. Ahhh, Nature is wonderful isn't it?
:xfingers:

Best Regards,
Terry

and I arrived here this morning to conduct two days of interviews. Unfortunately, at 12.51 this afternoon, this happened. I am now bunked in the company offices at the airport and awaiting trasport out of this hell...

By the way, aftershocks are very unpleasant.

Been there (30 years in California, two major quakes). I hope it all works out for you...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.