John Curl's Blowtorch preamplifier part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can do better than that, where's the plot of noise reduction but no signal reduction. If someone is capable of taking the last plot that would be trivial, unless there's something to hide.

John trots out that same discredited stuff time and time again. He's smart enough to know that it's nonsense, it's a means of getting attention. Don't bother with it, it's been debunked repeatedly.

john curl said:
Bybee devices are too expensive for most of you, and the effects are subtle, kind of like wire change.
Well, it's nice to know most of us are poor and deaf (according to John). At least he is not calling us stupid.

It's amazing how many paradigm shifts in physics are shortly to emerge, not from CERN or Fermilab but from 'high-end' audio with a little help from 'secret military research'.

I once wrote a program which produces random Welsh-looking gibberish - similar software may be available online - you can train it to produce gibberish in any language. That is, it looks like Welsh to a non-Welsh-speaker. My Welsh colleague assured me it was not Welsh. Similarly, physics-looking gibberish is easy to produce. It looks real to anyone who is not a physicist - so much so that they castigate us for having 'closed minds' and rejecting it. Can you imagine what my Welsh colleague would have said if I insisted that the program output was genuine Welsh, but beyond his limited vocabulary?

Ervaringels Ik kan Uw antwoor Uw me op zorgen donderen profesice, Zizkov ervaringels. Of ik Nederen Ik hou vanaf negen voor en tot een zoek
een twee kinderdag 3,8,9,10- Letnany, Liben het oppassen Nederen twee kinderen Nederland. Ik spreek ook Engen lerares hoorden profesice, ervaringen voor.

Ik hou van Uw kinderen voor en twee kinderen tweek maar momenteel op Uw antwoor Uw antwoor Uw met Tsjechischapsverlandag negen tweek maar momenteel lerares, hoor Uw antwoont het.

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Ervaringels Ik kan Uw antwoor Uw me op zorgen donderen profesice, Zizkov ervaringels. Of ik Nederen Ik hou vanaf negen voor en tot een zoek
een twee kinderdag 3,8,9,10- Letnany, Liben het oppassen Nederen twee kinderen Nederland. Ik spreek ook Engen lerares hoorden profesice, ervaringen voor.

Ik hou van Uw kinderen voor en twee kinderen tweek maar momenteel op Uw antwoor Uw antwoor Uw met Tsjechischapsverlandag negen tweek maar momenteel lerares, hoor Uw antwoont het.

You know you can get arrested for that in Holland - though probably not in Amsterdam :)

DF96,
If that Bybee device was truly military secret development you can be assured that Mr. Bybee would be sitting in a jail cell right now. Take it from someone who has been around DoD work, you can not use any of this or speak of it, that is prison time so I don't believe that nonsense for one minute. I know I am not the only one here who has had to watch what you talk about or think about using, you are under very specific contractual and legal obligations. That is just a story being told. whatever Bybee may have done in secret military work he can not transfer to a commercial application. And exporting that to a non aligned country with special arrangements would be treason. Go figure.

I can try it in Almost Czech.

Kultě Akademický laboru; toto příštích uměními zkouškami. Po na Divadeset bodů nebylo jevištní a své humanitní radatelektuálsko-intelského o ní poli z vyrůstalovině vyrůstal domunistickým kulturními zkouškami. V proč mu v rodiny orienta Gottwalda v rodní technickým dvou, a svého prve v Divadelnímu shromáždění.

V roce s českým hovoli z dvou fakulturgii nastnil jako jevištního osmil se se polila dále ABC a září)rozhovokaci proto fakulturním dvou Šplíchalo přijat nasto pocházky v padeseti Klement

Pavel, the text I grabbed to generate the gibberish was apparently from a Czech girl looking for child care work in Holland. The software to do this is quite wonderful, but I was too lazy to put in a lot of sample text.

To khm's point, I don't speak Dutch, but it's related enough to German and English that I can often puzzle out the meaning of the written language.

Pavel,
Not speaking any German language how different are the Germanic languages between the countries? Having some Dutch ancestors I wonder how different are all the languages or are they more similar with perhaps differences in the written language? Anything like the many Latin based languages?

Difference between Dutch and German is similar to difference between Czech and Polish :)

But, you would see a smile in my face when I write this ;)

Pavel,
Glad I could bring a smile to your face. I consider myself a true European mutt, at least in lineage. Dutch, German, Hungarian, Austrian, Russian by way of the Ukraine, perhaps some Romanian and who knows what else. My Grandfather spoke at least six languages.

And your right Sy, many times I can figure out words in German as they are so similar to English but there are words so long that I know they can't be just one word but have a larger meaning than that. My niece I raised from a child was gone to Amsterdam for a year and a half. She came back not long ago and is now going to move to Berlin. She is going to have to learn German, that should be interesting. In Amsterdam most people speak English so she didn't have much trouble, in Germany it may be a bit different. At least in Germany I had a pretty good idea what was on a menu, I could figure out the simple things.

Status
Not open for further replies.