Schematic for Marshall AVT20 Needed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
avt 20 schématic

Drop me an email, I have an AVT20 schematic.
bonjour,
pouvez-vous me transmettre le schéma du Marshall AVT20,
je souhaiterai voir s'il est possible de mettre un volume sur le boost pour disposer d'un meilleurs équilibre entre son clair et son saturé
hello,

can you send me the diagram of the Marshall AVT20 ,

I will wish to see if it is possible to boost the volume to have a better balance between saturated and clear sound

Cordialement
(lemaignant-guy@orange.fr)

Marshall AVT20

I have a AVT20 that my son left in my basement for about 4 years. I was going to throw it away but decided to take a look at it. I found the TDA2050
was burned as well as c61 cap. I replaced them and plugged in and the TDA2050 burned up again. The c61 cap did not fail.
I don't want to disconnect one side of the resistors to check them. Has anyone have the same problem or suggestions. I am just a DYI person with basic knowledge of electronics.

Hi folks, first post here. As a valve head for many years, I was initially a bit leery of the AVT20, and the whole 'hybrid' thing, but hey. Hearing is believing, and that's a great clean sound by any standard. Replacing the 12AX7/ECC83 preamp valve was very nice indeed; the milspec 12AT7/ECC81's I got make a sweeter sound by far, even [or perhaps 'especially'!] in the drive channel. I understand the reverb noise can be greatly reduced by relocating the pan elsewhere in the cabinet; also there's a resistor that burns out if you do looong feedback [sorry, I forget which one atm] that presumably needs standing up, as well as replacing with a higher-wattage component, is that right? I'm a very poor electrical engineer, sadly, being barely numerate; but I can do simple servicing and obvious repairs. So if there are any similar banana-peels underfoot, I'd be very glad to hear of them...! * I'm soon to take delivery of the *third* of these, second-hand of course, and although I'll almost certainly be passing at least one on to someone else, I'm really looking forward to trying a [reasonably] lo-vol wet/dry/wet guitar rig with them. * ...and What A Relief to find the circuit diagram. Thanks!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.