Schematic for Marshall AVT20 Needed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Ciao sono Mimmo sono un nuovo iscritto al forum come potete capire sono italiano cercavo lo schema dell' amplificatore per chitarra marshall avt20x se potete aiutarmi ve ne sono grato

:cop: English is the official language of the forum, and at minimum all non-English language posts MUST include an English translation. I will translate this and the next post. Next time please post in English.

Translation: "Hello, I'm Mimmo, a new member of the forum to learn/understand. I'm Italian looking for the schematic for Marshall ACT20X. If you can help me I will appreciate it."

alot of people are having a problem with avt20's
with r53 burning out and excess noise, and this is not the only forum

audio-talk :: View topic - Flamin' Marshall AVT 20!

has other information on this problem that may be usefull,
or if any one can help me on this

i replaced:
the ic chip - lm1875t
c71 - .22uF 63 volt cap
R53 - 10R (1/2 watt) resistor
and fixed all dry solder

the problems i still have are:

R53 just burn's out when turned on, however it doesn't burn out when the amp is running an external speaker cab?
and there is high frequency whistling and noise whether the amp is running its own speaker or a cab..... also there is excess noise but not the same whistling when the amp is amplifying the c.d. input.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.