• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pavel Dudek's super Gainclone group buy

Colour of the pcb

• Black

Votes: 31 37.8%
  • White

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • Red

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • Blue

Votes: 13 15.9%
  • Yellow

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Green

Votes: 13 15.9%

• Total voters
peranders said:
Is it one dollar or 10 or 20?

The interest is good as we can see and I'll move further in the project. I will create a new list and you have to start paying me. Paypal is prefered and the currency is SEK which Paypal supports. There are other payment options but please stick to Paypal when it's possible.

I suppose I could manage $10-$20 for a board, tops, depending on how much it costs to populate it.

Well with work and stuff its hard for me to keep up with this thread ATM. I signed up myself for 2 boards and 4 inductors. I am just waiting to find out the price of the board so I can pay you through paypal.

Can anyone tell me how I can keep track of specific threads, like maybe get an e-mail when this thread is updated??? Edit: Yeah I finally found the user cp link!

Anyway, I will be purchasing the boards so please don't throw me aside if you don't see me for a few days. :)