• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pavel Dudek's super Gainclone group buy

Colour of the pcb

• Black

Votes: 31 37.8%
  • White

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • Red

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • Blue

Votes: 13 15.9%
  • Yellow

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Green

Votes: 13 15.9%

• Total voters
A group buy of the components would be excellent...but could very quickly turn into a huge mess. I imagine that if someone were to gather the parts numbers for the US buyers, that could simplify things, as shipping would be limited to the states.

Unfortunately (of course), I would be unable to contribute for another 1-2 months due to my schedule. :( (I think I might just sit on the boards til late summer and fool around with a kit from Peter Daniel or something...something to whet my appetite)

A couple of you guys have hidden email addresses, you must get in contact with me if you want any boards. The rest of you guys which I have sent email to and haven't responded, is this a sign of "want no boards after all"?

So far the money collecting has gone very smoothly thanks to Paypal. Only a very few of you have chosen other sorts of payment.