• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SMD Aleph Mini's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ok i got the boards arrived from briangt. Id have to say that these little parts are a time consumer :).. Ill post pics in a day or so guys. I'm not rushing this at all. They do look really nice. the best part about these is that they are gold plated. The solder sticks really fast and easy when soldering smd parts. Well done brian.

Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
Kram said:
I am after a set of boards as well. I emailed BrianGT about getting some of a small run he mentioned in the other mini a thread. Just wondering if these are the same ones.
Either way I would like a set and a group buy as well if there is one.

Mark.

These are the same boards. I haven't actively sold these yet, as I did a small run, and will order more after the first batch of amps has been built.

--
Brian

So i just did a test how to clean boards. THIS IS easy.. So the first step is to buy some Flux remover created buy MG chemicals. So the fist thing you do is spray the board with this stuff then scrub it clean with the tooth brush. After that rinse clean with hot-water then spray with cold can of air. to move all the water off fast.. i just did a board and they look really really clean.. I have yet to find any thing else that works well. I was told i could rubbing alcohol instead of water..

Pictures to come if any one interested.

A update of this soon will be mounting these to a heat sink and getting them fired up and running. I am hoping no problems. I cant see any problems arising from these but..

The configuration will be..

4 channels 2 x 2 stereo blocks. each channel will have it's own separate PSU board and transformer.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.