• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

(one more) ALEPH P 1.7 clone

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

With several people from Audiostereo forum we decided to build ALEPH P 1.7 clone.

I will use ERO 10uF caps for input and output. There is also place for BG N type 10uF and 47uF capacitors on the PCB. WM8816 chip will be responsible for volume control. I tried to locate power transistor in one line. Connected to one heatsink they will work in the same conditions.

Suggestions seen miles - this will be my first PASS LABS construction working in A class.

Mr. Pass thanks for sharing this project ;)

Attachments

• aleph_p_pcb.pdf
    50.4 KB · Views: 6,571
This is how PS board look. I don’t like GND track so there are few things to correct ;)

There are no pictures yet. This is just a project. I will order several of this boards so they should be ready in a couple of weeks. I can’t wait the results and sound of assembled preamplifier.

Attachments

• supply.gif
    supply.gif
    24.9 KB · Views: 14,102
veteran said:
Hi Digi01. Your pcb is really nice too :)
I tried to reach compromise between power and ground tracks. As You can see they are connected in single point. But small MKT cap close to transistor may be useful ;)

Jleaman, to who this question is? :)

Ive send a schematic to digi to help me and work on a digital volume pot.. he doesnt seem interested so oh well..ill have to do it on my own.

Few more steps to end this construction ;) Transistors are matched. This blue resistors were made by Elpod (0.25 – 0.5W, 0.25%, 25ppm).
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.