• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

USSA-5 PCB GB

fab

Joined 2004
Paid Member
One pictures worths a thousand words...

See picture...

Attachments

• IMG_3692.jpg
    IMG_3692.jpg
    928.2 KB · Views: 318

fab

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Starting to ship....

See picture. The number corresponds to the one in the group buy list. These were shipped today.
For those that I do not have your address I cannot ship yet of course. I will then go with the next member in list.
Fab

Attachments

• IMG_3713.jpg
    IMG_3713.jpg
    667.2 KB · Views: 365
Last edited:
Looking forward to PCBs!

Just FYI for those sourcing the Exicon parts in US-profusion shipped from U.K. on 7-18, a day after my order was placed I believe and arrived at my address in the US on today 7-26. Quite good for U.K. post.

Paid for the more tightly matched pairs. Requested red pairs or orange pairs. Got P pair red, N pair green. Not exactly sure what green means, but I’m sure will be just fine.

fab

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Looking forward to PCBs!

Just FYI for those sourcing the Exicon parts in US-profusion shipped from U.K. on 7-18, a day after my order was placed I believe and arrived at my address in the US on today 7-26. Quite good for U.K. post.

Paid for the more tightly matched pairs. Requested red pairs or orange pairs. Got P pair red, N pair green. Not exactly sure what green means, but I’m sure will be just fine.

Green is for "ECO" :p
You made your contribution for the planet;)

I wish to not repeat myself too often since it was already discussed in Ggetzoff thread. Mainly it does not really matter. The most important is to have similar characteristics between N Mosfet of the left and right channel and similarly for the P Mosfet.

I will continue shipping but be patient.:rolleyes:
Fab