• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

USSA-5 PCB GB

The possible marks in resistors (3W) are in the listing of the manual of Fab, all fingerprints except the condensers are not made to accommodate larger sizes because it is useless and especially to keep reduced dimensions of the printed circuit.

Here are some examples:

Attachments

• Beppe-USSA.jpg
    Beppe-USSA.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 336
  • ggetzoff-USSA.jpg
    ggetzoff-USSA.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 316
  • Nounouchet-USSA.jpg
    Nounouchet-USSA.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 307
The possible marks in resistors (3W) are in the listing of the manual of Fab, all fingerprints except the condensers are not made to accommodate larger sizes because it is useless and especially to keep reduced dimensions of the printed circuit.

Here are some examples:

Where can I find more information?

I see one PC board has feedback caps the other not, what is the reason:)

Thank you

fab

Joined 2004
Paid Member
1) Cresnet, Jordan
2) ernesternest - Germany
3) trung224, Germany - 1 stereo sets
4) sthcoaster, UK or Indonesia (proof of Mosfet purchase provided, received home address)
5) hallcon83, USA Texas - 2 stereo sets
6) aud1out, Canada - 2 stereo sets
7) Aatto, USA Texas - 1 stereo set
8) Silvercosworth, ?? - 1 stereo set
9) Amadeus00, Slovakia- 1 stereo set
Hi
Please send me a PM with your home address (to calculate the cost) and then payment to my PayPal account. Read post 1 instructions. However, I have already ordered the pcbs for you from the preceding group buy #5 so I can begin to ship to the peoples providing home address and payment.
Fab

I've seen something like a short list which resistors could be matched closer to get a better performance but I couldn't find it anymore. Can anybody tell me where to find it?
It would be also nice to know what are the possible lead-spacings for C2. Anybody can tell me? Thank you :) !

I've seen something like a short list which resistors could be matched closer to get a better performance but I couldn't find it anymore. Can anybody tell me where to find it?
It would be also nice to know what are the possible lead-spacings for C2. Anybody can tell me? Thank you :) !
The holes for capacitor C2 are spaced 5mm, 27mm, 34mm and 41mm apart.
The drawing indicates a 36mm length and 19mm width capacitor in available space without touching the other components but it is quite possible to put a capacitor a little bigger.

For the resitances the best is to choose the ones mentioned in the list of the manual of Fab.

;)

fab

Joined 2004
Paid Member
I've seen something like a short list which resistors could be matched closer to get a better performance but I couldn't find it anymore........? Thank you :) !
Hi
There is no special matching of individual resistors needed. 1% telorance is sufficient and widely available.
Unless you mean adjustment of equivalent resistor value between positive and negative sides for the similar Mosfet drivers current...if that is so then refer to sections 8.17 and 8.18 of the manual.
Fab

fab

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Status

supplement list:
1) Cresnet, Jordan, address received, waiting payment
2) ernesternest - Germany, address received, waiting payment
3) trung224, Germany - 1 stereo sets, need address + payment
4) sthcoaster, UK (proof of Mosfet purchase provided, received home address), paid
5) hallcon83, USA Texas - 2 stereo sets, need address + payment
6) aud1out, Canada - 2 stereo sets, received address, waiting payment
7) Aatto, USA Texas - 1 stereo set, received address, paid
8) Silvercosworth, ?? - 1 stereo set, need address + payment
9) Amadeus00, Slovakia- 1 stereo set, address received, waiting payment

First shipment will then be #4 and #7
Fab

Last edited:

fab

Joined 2004
Paid Member
supplement list:
1) Cresnet, Jordan, address received, waiting payment
2) ernesternest - Germany, address received, waiting payment
3) trung224, Germany - 1 stereo sets, need address + payment
4) sthcoaster, UK (proof of Mosfet purchase provided, received home address), paid
5) hallcon83, USA Texas - 2 stereo sets, need address + payment
6) aud1out, Canada - 2 stereo sets, received address, waiting payment
7) Aatto, USA Texas - 1 stereo set, received address, paid
8) Silvercosworth, ?? - 1 stereo set, received address, waiting payment
9) Amadeus00, Slovakia- 1 stereo set, address received, waiting payment

First shipment will then be #4 and #7
Fab