GB: AYA II TDA1541A DAC (2014 Edition) PCB or Kit - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Group Buys

Group Buys Members group buys

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 9th May 2014, 06:57 PM   #1
CFT is offline CFT  United States
diyAudio Member

Default GB: (Last call - May 23) AYA II TDA1541A DAC (2014 Edition) PCB or Kit

Here is a group buy opportunity for the PCB or kit of the Audial AYA II TDA1541A DAC (2014 DIY Edition).

Please click to this sign up page on Pedja Rogic's website for the information on pricing and description, and post your questions and comment for Pedja there.

AYA II 2014 DIY edition interest check - Audial online topic

This GB project originated from:

Any good TDA1541A DAC kit?
Any good TDA1541A DAC kit?

Last edited by CFT; 21st May 2014 at 04:38 PM.
Old 9th May 2014, 08:19 PM   #2
Eldam is offline Eldam  France
diyAudio Member

fulled in the form. I'm in for the SOTA layout of AYAII and musicality.

thank you for sharing.
Old 10th May 2014, 01:40 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

Am I stupid ? This is not a petition but a GB... So I filled in the form on Pedja's site and here for the waiting list: (is it the spirit ?)/ = 2 PCBS for the incremental waiting list (production is 35 pcbs minimum, complete kit can be signed alone)

People can use the SOTA board from 2008 with only the good PS and excellent output stage (e.g.) or the entire as it's "good enough" for 90% of the lover of music.

The AYA 2 came with both SPIDF and USB but you want you can capture too the I2S for DIY with the brand new concept like FIFO or rasberryPi or CMOS or Vynil turntable with I2S.... What you want ! Is life no good ?

One part of the fees will go to a local Jazz Festival in Serbia as it was the initial ideal given by Ceglar fellow to go for a charity curse and a little mine to ask an ancient design to a Brand for a GB. Here the concept is a gift of Pedja Rodric for the music lovers (and the enthusiast of TDA1541 as the initial thread restart like that: to have a result with the good willed people).

I surmise the cost of the parts for the PCB not to be expensive, the very good work of Pedja was to increase th eperformance not only with the SOTA Layout as a professional can do but also with a continous improvement with good choose with parts. the complex torroids can be swap with 3 or more little Tamurra at 6 euros (remember : low VA matched to the load : better results).

For the diyers who populated crap kit like we all did, the entire kit from Pedja is the insurance to have a perfect result. Here guys you have a complete recent famous product without its metal box but with the parts (no the TDA? question ?) at the price of the vast majority of commercial crap kits from Ebay.

Thank you again Pedja & CFTA for you great initiative to contact Pedja.

Good willed people togethers are better than a seated personn alone !

So.... :

+2 PCBs
Old 11th May 2014, 08:23 AM   #4
Stixx is offline Stixx  Germany
I am
diyAudio Member

Put myself on the list!

Great initiative =)
Old 11th May 2014, 09:42 AM   #5
diyAudio Member

I have the AYAII usb with a S2 and spare s1.... pm

ps one aya I pbc

Last edited by nicoch58; 11th May 2014 at 09:44 AM.
Old 11th May 2014, 10:22 AM   #6
diyAudio Member

I already registered interest in Audial site, not really sure if i should do it here as well. In any case +1 PCB for me. Thanks to all the people that made this possible
Old 11th May 2014, 11:20 AM   #7
diyAudio Member

Btw, in the comment section you may want to put down your wish items, like what you woild want to see added or subtracted from the existing pcb/ kit designs, and see if Pedja could accommodate that....

So far the posted sign-up numbers are quite encouraging.
Old 11th May 2014, 02:06 PM   #8
diyAudio Member

If a club for helping in the future, show you to each other. It's also a sort of waiting incremental list as the pcbs are maid by 35 units.

Showing the wish for kit a could be also interresting for us to see if such a complete item could match the need of some diyer in a different spirit (more complete service like when you buy a kit on Ebay but here with a more friendly and profesional service). Don't forgett it's a free initiative... if you like it, it could be kind to support it here to let us know if this work go in the direction of the diyers' needs !
Old 12th May 2014, 01:43 PM   #9
diyAudio Member

Update from Audial site:

Overall, it is 21 board and 4 kits for now, plus one pending kit and one above said order for either kit or PCB.

Currently we have 6 unpopulated boards with dedicated transformers, and if we reach 10 such sets we can drop the price to 80 EUR per set.
Old 12th May 2014, 05:00 PM   #10
diyAudio Member

"this project would be slightly updated on this occasion, to facilitate its use with possibly different external front ends, DEM clocking schemes, etc."

Thanks for pointing it out Eldam. The above is actually buried in the comment section...thus the (2014 Edition).

Again, when you register on site you may want to put down what new features you would like to see on the boards.

Hide this!Advertise here!