• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB: AYA II TDA1541A DAC (2014 Edition) PCB or Kit

Hi. Since this new version of the AYA-II will support I2S interface with U.FL miniature coaxial connector, I'm planning in using an external Asynchronous USB interface, much better than the one built-in on the AYA PCB.

I'm already using the very good Amanero in my HQ-9018 ESS Dac.
I designed a little carrier board with local LDO low noise regulators, I2S isolator (ISO7640FM chip) and U.FL output connectors. See included first version of this PCB. I'm planning in using the AYA-II Raw V+PCM supply and I won't install the AYA USB interface parts.

See the included schematic. I won't debate at large my parts choice that was partially done using parts I had in stock. The circuit architecture is inspired from the HQ-9018 PCB, that I know is working perfectly.

Since the TDA1541 is working on +5V and not +3.3V, I added a small jumper on the PCB to select the Isolator chip voltage 3.3 or 5V. There is separated GND, local decoupling, ferrite LC filters, etc...
Hi Algar,

Is there any way how I can obtain AYA-II Amanero board.

thanks in advance.