• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Power Supply PCB for ES9023 / WM8804 S/PDIF DAC Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2010
Paid Member
Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Schematics will only be sent to those that buy a board. The BOM should be enough to buy parts etc. It is standard datasheet schematic PNP pass transistor and common mode choke + some extra decoupling.

A chip that has been around for 40 years has proven its merits. There are very few improvements that can be made with the already excellent LM723.

Schematics will only be sent to those that buy a board. The BOM should be enough to buy parts etc. It is standard datasheet schematic PNP pass transistor and common mode choke + some extra decoupling.

A chip that has been around for 40 years has proven its merits. There are very few improvements that can be made with the already excellent LM723.

Thanks jean-paul, it was my thought.
I'll add myself to the list.

Guido

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
That is tough indeed but some small improvements are possible. Don't expect 50 % improvement, that is simply impossible as the darn thing is so good already. We have some ideas but those will be disclosed later on.

Second thing is many people want PCB's even if it would be rev. 2.6.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.